Thursday, July 16, 2009

Reed: Jeffrey Wood's book on the 185th

This is a posting from Wood on the Guestbook/forum In the 185th section at Cortland.edu

Name: Jeffrey Wood
E-Mail: PA198th@aol.com
Homepage Title: Under Chamberlains Flag
Homepage URL: http://Underchamberlainsflag.com
My book on the 185th New York and the 198th Pennsylvania Volunteers is now available either through your local bookstore or contacting me at Underchamberlainsflag.com. It was written for the decendants of the me who fought in the 185th New York and the 198th Pennsylvania to bring their story forward that has somehow fallen through the cracks of history. As a fellow decendant, please do not hesitate in contacting me regarding my research, experiences while researching or my collection. You are the focus audience of my book and I hope I have honored the men of Chamberlain's 1st Brigade as I intended.

Jeffrey Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment