Thursday, July 9, 2009

Woodfin: Correspondence

Subject: RE: Samuel Woodfin obit
7-4-2009
Hello "Cousin" Ric,

I was delighted to get your message. Samuel Chase Woodfin is my great grandfather. I'll be happy to share all I have, but this morning I have not enough time. Maybe this afternoon I'll get to it.

My uncle, William R. Woodfin, is still living, and he is the grandson of Samuel Chase Woodfin. Although most of my Woodfin kin settled in or around Kimball and So. Pittsburg, TN, Uncle Billy lives in Idaho. He and his wife are Mormons so they take their ancestry search very, very seriously.

I don't think I've ever seen a photo of Samuel Chase, so I would love it if you could email me a copy. bibachner@comcast.net

Thanks for writing!

Talk to you later,

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment